Re: GEN - Fibo Trader

bobrabcd wrote:

> FYI, have been running Krausz's Fibonacci Trader on the 30 day trial.  Here
> is one interesting chart using the Zones and Fibo Rato Oscillator after the
> first 30 minutes of trading today.

BobR,
  Nice looking chart. I see the market hitting 5 of those \\\\ zones.
I see the market reversing off of 2 and failing or accelerating thru 3
of them. So, looks like the score would be 2 wins, 3 loses. Did I see it
right? Any comments? What is the relationship between RK's Fibonacci
Program and his other program Symetrics which he sells to banks? Do they
work together? Is one incorporated in the other? Or is the really good
stuff reserved for the big spenders? Is there an independently monitored
real time real money track record for either program?

Curiously,

Norman