Re: getting executed

I would like to point out that the speed of internet itself does not become
slower. The problem is at the brokers end, and how good there system is.
This is not relavent to stocks, but currency management corporations (cmc)
setup was just as fast and possibly even faster than normal yesterday. It
took the usual 2 seconds to get reports on account information, open trades,
active orders etc. This is because of the way it is setup - it is all
computerised and their trading system does not go through the www but is a
direct connection to your computer through the internet(only clients can use
it hence it does not get overloaded).

I do not now if there are any stock brokers doing this or even if it would
be possible for them to do it.

Regards,
Simon Trevor

(sorry if I seem to go on about cmc (their market makers in forex), but as a
client I am impressed with their internet trading system)