Gen: Stock Market Investment Forums

First of all I would like to thank all of you for the many positive replies
I received about finding a new forum, where there were more Stock vs Futures
vs commodities discussions.  So far I have not found what I am looking for,
but you gave me some good leads. Many of the Day traders style forums are
too rapid paced, with little discussion about the big picture, or ways of
improving your investing style.

I enjoy this forum, because I feel the forum members here seem to be more
sincere ( lifelong) group vs the many fad want-a-bee traders that are found
all over the net.  But in the same way, I don't want to corrupt the basic
technical theme of this forum, since I am really use very little technical
data to trade.

I also have been told by a friend, that I am wasting my time trying to show
anyone my concept of investing because it is too intuitive, and not
something that can be taught, which it really is!  My intent on joining this
forum was more to show that it could be done vs how to do it.

So I will wonder on somewhere else or maybe even start my own forum in the
future. I feel I have something to teach, no matter how basic it might be.

Sayonara
Don Green