-----Original Message-----
From:	Don Green [SMTP:reen@xxxxxxx]
Sent:	Wednesday, October 15, 1997 4:00 PM
To:	RealTraders Discussion Group
Subject:	Stock Traders Forum

Can anyone advise me of where there is a site that is more directed toward
Stocks and not futures or options.
I feel, I am holding a one sided conversation here, and that was not my
intent.  I am looking for an area to exchange lessons learned involving
Stock trading and day trading, I have seen a few SOES style chat areas, but
they are too wired for me, and speak a different language.??  I have learned
somethings about charts, but since I don't do much chart reseaching, it is
of much value to me.

I can completely understand people who feel the same way about stocks.  I
had thought the REAL TRADERS meant Stocks, but based on discussions I have
seen in two months or more here, It is more of a THINK TANK?? for research
rather than an active exchange of timely trading thoughts.

Any feedback on places to go would be appreciated  (less go to h*ll)...

Regards
Don Green

Anyone heard the echo from my cave...!