Re: Gen: Stock Market Investment Forums

hi don,
don't leave yet,
a little more info   a little more trading.........
you might have intuition on how you make money, but give some of us time to
learn.....
maybe with your help, a few of us can pick up a little of what you want to give
to others..
there are usually clues to what is involved in the decision process, even if the
person making the decision is not completely aware of the clues....
hunches/luck/guesses/.intuition/...........success, whatever you call
it.......some can teach it,some can learn it..........give me(and probably some
others in the group) a little more.
if you are going to open your own site, please leave its' address when you start
up.
good luck
rich t