Re: GEN - Forex vs IMM and Spot Cash Currency

Hi,

I have dealt with 2 forex brokerage companies. The first one is a local
company here in Australia (Ord Minnett). They required an account of
A$10,000 to trade and charge huge commisions. The second company is Currency
Management Corporation(CMC) in London. You need trading experience and
US$20,000 to open an account.

CMC charge no commisions, only the spread which for most curriencies is only
five points. I do almost all my deals via there internet trading program -
marketmaker.
At times, trading over the internet can be unreliable but there phone
service is very good(you can mix internet and phone orders). Through
marketmaker you can place orders and have access to free live quotes,
graphs, up-to-date account balances and position information.

Regards,
Simon Trevor