GEN: Indicators

There has been a lot of discussion in regards to AIQ Vs. Tradestation. I
feel that this is where I can contribute to the group, since I've received
so much so far. I used to trade using AIQ and got used to a number of
proprietary indicators that AIQ uses, when I switched to Tradestation I
missed them. After some sleepless nights I figured out how to program the
AIQ channel lines. It is a fairly simple formula but it works very well, I
use it for many different tasks. All I'm asking for in return is your
opinions and what you find while using it.
Try them for a while,

Shay Horowitz                  shay@xxxxxxxxxx
Zeus Investments, LLC.
13918 E. Mississippi Ave.    http://www.zeus-holdings.com/
Suite 245
Aurora, CO 80012

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Aiq.ela"