Re: CIS Ugly Duckly Fooey!

Rick_Ratchford wrote:

> Walt Downs wrote:
> >
> > Somehow, I had a strange feeling that Rick Ratchford, who is a major

> or whether you will have a
> WINDOW. No doubt if you did forecast all those turns, you do use a
> window since most did not hit on the pivot day.
>
> You game?
>
> cheers!
> :)
> rick

And so the saga continues.  I've watched both of these gentlemen's
posts for the last several months with GREAT
interest.  Since they BOTH have much more expertise and experience than
I do....
Who am I to say who is the better of the two methods in regards to the
debate that
seems to be developing here.  One thing I can say though, is that both
men's posts are really appreciated by myself (who is trying hard to get
up to speed with this business).  Thanks!  Hopefully the debate will
remain friendly,
so that we can all continue to benefit from BOTH perspectives.

I had a brainstorm today while reading the RT posts for the day!
I'll track and learn BOTH methods, and when they disagree, I'll be
cautious......
when they BOTH agree concerning a particular market ... I'll trade like
there is no
tomorrow.  (Sounds good anyway.) I'll let you know how it turns out with
a novice trader.

Regards,
Ryan Garrett