Re: CIS Duck trading

Cliff Scheller wrote:

> QUACK, QUACK!!   Right On!!!
>
> Great post, image,  and message between the lines. It reminds me of
> an old joke around college when I was growing up in Silicon Valley:
>
> You can be an astronaut, or a half-astronaut....
>
> Sucessful trading is HARD to do, but the rewards are well worth it.
> It takes many pieces to complete the puzzle. Learners should not get
> hung up on any kind of magic bullet whatsoever. All that will do is
> delay, or even prevent, their financial success.
>
> Cliff

  I second this I and several friends were introduced to trading by a get
rich with a program method. Thanks to the help of everyone that posts to
RT and especially the patience of  Walt we are finally learning about
trading. It has set us back in time frame but the reward of knowledge and
confidence will be worth it.
vince