Re: GEN - Help!

My only advice to you is that trading is an art and a science
it takes a long time from when you start thinking about trading and when
you actually are trading and when you actually "are" a trader.
Take small steps, read, read, read  and read again.
Most "systems " that are for sale do not work!
Dont make the same mistake I did there.. stay away for systems sellers
there are some exceptions , but learn you basics first.
What markets are you going to trade ?
 Learn them and what influences them. KNOW THEM COLD!
Its easy to get scattered. Concern yourslf with 2-4 markets at first
( use similar ones here like grains in general ) before you branch out.
There is always a new trade comming dont worry about missing a big move,
another trade will always come your way.
The realtraders group is a good place to start most of the people on this
list are helpful and willing to share the ideas that they have
so keep this list as one of your reading materials.
next strat reading some tech analysis books or mags.
Dont worry if you dont understand at first you will in time.
Someone said it takes about 10 years to learn and put to use the trading
teniques you will need .
May be thats why most traders loose they just dont want to put in the time.
( I was one of them I had to learn the hard way! ).
If you need any help please just ask Ill help if I can..

Remember The most important thing is that you have to "love" what you arre
doing, Its not the money that matters. You must truly dedicate yourself to
this , learn all you can ( this process never ends), then trade . The money
is just a way of keeping score and it will be there
when you need it .
AL