Re: CIS Duck trading

> It is my contention that one could readily apply ANY mathematical
> ratio to price charts, and have it SEEM to work.
>
> To prove my hypothesis, I went to the local dime store, and bought a
> rubber duck. I then measured the duck's head and the duck's body and
> from that, developed a ratio set. View the attached gif file
>  to see the results. Amazing isn't it. That duck calls turning
> points pretty well.
>
> The moral of this story is : Knowing where a market MIGHT be turning
> ( + / - the usual 3 days most turning point gurus give themselves,
> and + / - the usual 3 or 4 "excuse" days  that are also usually
> thrown into the bargain) isn't enough to trade on.

Walt,

QUACK, QUACK!!   Right On!!!

Great post, image,  and message between the lines. It reminds me of
an old joke around college when I was growing up in Silicon Valley:

You can be an astronaut, or a half-astronaut....

Sucessful trading is HARD to do, but the rewards are well worth it.
It takes many pieces to complete the puzzle. Learners should not get
hung up on any kind of magic bullet whatsoever. All that will do is
delay, or even prevent, their financial success.

Cliff