Mkt - Tug of war

We seem to have a clear divergence in predictions for this time.  On 7/11, Norman
predicted (below) Goldilocks bailing out of the 3 Bears cottage without a parachute
around now.  Ronny Kraft today predicts a 5-10% down move within the next few (3?) weeks.
 On the other hand, Rich Ratchford is apparently calling for a bottom here (7/27) and
Bobrabcd has stated that we have clear sailing for the next two weeks or so.

So will Goldi jump?  Or will the 3 Bears extend their vacation and leave Goldi be <g>?

JW
abprosys@xxxxxxx