ADMIN: ADVERTISING REMINDER

It is not cool to post a message on RT announcing a "free product" with a
website address which then describes a product you are selling and then
accompany that with no useful applicable knowledge.

To those who play this sort of trick on the rest of us--we say: sayonara!

Please understand that while advertising is not allowed on RealTraders, if
you a vendor (and we have many fine ones on RT) and you are providing
information that is useful to our membership and your product happens to be
mentioned in the context of that useful information--generally speaking it's
kosher. Ultimately, it's hard to judge every gray area and we let the
reaction of our membership help us to decide who's abusing RT and genuinely
sharing useful information.

Eddie Kwong

http://www.RealTraders.com
RealTraders customer service: RealTraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Moderator: John Boggio   Exec. Director: Eddie Kwong
Boggio@xxxxxxxxx         eddiekwong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Editor, Best of RealTraders: Scot Billington
scot.billington@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
For digest format send message to:
listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Turn on digest, type: set  realtraders  mail  digest
Turn off digest type: set realtraders mail ack