MKT: Market TOP...

Our studies show that we have reached a top on the S&P 500 Futures friday
July 25th.

We believe that this top will not be violated for at least WEEKS and could
even be of much more significance... We will define it more precisely as
time goes by...

The results of this study were obtained and are based on W.D. GANN theories,
Elliott wave principles and Fibonnacci applications.

We hope that this could help your way of trading the market in the weeks ahead.

Sincerely,

Jean Comeau     http://www.cgocable.ca/trader

e-mail:  jcomeau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx