GEN: BMI News

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: GEN: BMI News
  • From: Troy Kelley <tkelley@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 15:18:37 -0700 (PDT)

Traders.

I have canceled the cable in my house, since I don't really watch TV I
really don't need it. The only thing I will miss is CNBC.

Could someone out there tell me what a good general filter to use with
the BMI (Omega) news reader is to get general CNBC type information? I
use CNBC just to look at S&P Futures so I can get and idea of what the
opening might be. I also use it for news about any FED actions or CPI
numbers that might affect FED policy. Any way to get this out of the BMI
(omega) news reader? Again, what is the general filter type for this?

Thanks
Troy