Re[4]: Ergonomics, or what to do with those TS manuals...

  • To: Hinton Clabaugh <hgciii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re[4]: Ergonomics, or what to do with those TS manuals...
  • From: "Paul M. Zislis" <pzislis@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 17:34:13 -0400

Replying to your message of Friday, June 10, 2005, 5:03:40 PM,

For old timers like me who wear progressive lenses (or bifocals), we
have to look through the lower part of the lens for close work.  So
raising the monitor might cause bigger problems.  Raising the monitor
sounds like a good idea though for people with younger eyes.

Interesting discussion on ergonomics.

Paul