Off topic motherboards

Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:55:50 -0600
   From: Jimmy <jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   Last year someone got into really hot motherboards and processors.
   I can't find the exact post now in the Purebytes site but one guy
   bought a board and dual xeon processors.  I'm thinking he got the best
   board available.  Are you still out there.  Anyone know the best
   boards both dual processor and single.

Just built system on Intel server board SE7520AF2 with 2 Intel Xeon
3.0 processors. Please note that the board does not have AGP or PCI
slots.  It has 3 PCI-X slots and 2 PCI Express slots.  Matrox G450 MMS
dual and quad cards are keyed for both PCI & PCI-X slots.

I'm happy with the performance!

Best regards,

Diogenes