Re: Off topic motherboards

Jimmy wrote:
Last year someone got into really hot motherboards and processors.
I can't find the exact post now in the Purebytes site but one guy
bought a board and dual xeon processors.  I'm thinking he got the best
board available.  Are you still out there.  Anyone know the best
boards both dual processor and single.
http://www.tomshardware.com/

Although last year might just be 1 month away, it could also be
a year and in most cases by that time there are new and better
boards available allready.

Toms Hardware i find is one of the best places for realy in depth
comparising of hardware. Looking for the best stuf ? that's where
you will find it....

Sorry for the helpfull answer :-)