Re: Off topic motherboards

diogenes,

Can DVI video stay digital all the way from motherboard to monitor
through a PCI slot?  Or should I ask does it make a difference if you
use PCI or AGP with LCD or TFT displays?

I do like those Intel boards.  That is what this email is coming to
you from.

Thanks,

Jimmy

d> Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:55:50 -0600
d>    From: Jimmy <jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

d>    Last year someone got into really hot motherboards and processors.
d>    I can't find the exact post now in the Purebytes site but one guy
d>    bought a board and dual xeon processors.  I'm thinking he got the best
d>    board available.  Are you still out there.  Anyone know the best
d>    boards both dual processor and single.

d> Just built system on Intel server board SE7520AF2 with 2 Intel Xeon
d> 3.0 processors. Please note that the board does not have AGP or PCI
d> slots.  It has 3 PCI-X slots and 2 PCI Express slots.  Matrox G450 MMS
d> dual and quad cards are keyed for both PCI & PCI-X slots.

d> I'm happy with the performance!

d> Best regards,

d> Diogenes

--