Re[4]: Traders Studio?

I am with Mark.  Got TS4 but use TS2ki and it works for me.  TS8 may
be better but I'm doing ok making a bit of money with TS2ki so what
would happen if I changed to TS8?  Would it be better?  Doubt it.  I
just barely use the features of TSk2i and probably should go back to
TS4.  Guess I'm just not in need of the cutting edge.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx