Re[2]: Traders Studio?

Bob,

Ok ok ok ok, I hate pushing a MIT super hi IQ guy to really deal with
the facts.  You win.  Your argument is terrific.  You are right.

I'll stick with my crap old TS2ki so I'm not having to deal with
Tradestation for the time being.

I just hate it when someone has a terrific list of facts and I don't.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx