Re[3]: Traders Studio?

Hello all,

i think some people (justifiably so) are so happy with not dealing
with the data issues that they justify to themselves all the positives
of ts8 or what ever they call it.

ts2ki has about twice as many gizmo's as i need and i am very much a
advocate of even earlier versions which i can not bring myself to get
rid of like 4.0.

today of all days while all you guys were talking about this new
program Murray Ruggiero called me and i promptly returned his call to
find out he owns traders studio.  he proceeded to tell me of the bulk
of the current features and future features being worked on.

they have sold about 100 copies all without much marketing and the
product is currently eod.  plans are for a rt version latter.  it was
a quite interesting conversation to say the least and i guess now i
have to find time to further investigate the program myself.

i keep hoping who knows maybe?  like many traders i have found solace
with the saying stick with what'cha know.  but i am always open to
look, after all i might be married but that doesn't mean i'm dead
alice.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:qpwoeirutyalskdjfhgmznxbcv_markbrown_omegalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx