From: Jimmy [mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 17 January 2005 10:37 AM
To: Lance Heath; Omega-List
Subject: Re[2]: Missing token files.

Lance,

They still have that kind of problem.  Man O Man.

I only use TS2ki so I'm guessing here.  If they still have a power
editor or whatever they call the editor for your codes in Easy Language
then open it and only it.  Try doing verify all a few times in it.  It
is under file in TS2ki but I don't know where it is in 8.

Clearly the conversion process did not go well.  Each indicator,
function, signal... has a file and a database file.  They get unhooked
from each other and it makes a mess.  I would think it is always a good
idea to export all your stuff before upgrading.  Lots of help that is
now.

If the verify goes well in the Power Editor you may still have a
workspace problem.  It is probably scrambled and you will have to
rebuild it.  Typical Tradestation.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,