RE: Missing token files.

At 06:22 PM 1/16/2005, Lance Heath wrote:

>Those are the symptoms gents....any help in identifying the disease and administering a cure would be gratefully received!

I use TradeStation 8 and have always upgraded from each version of TradeStation 7 through 8 with no problems on two different machines.

The fact that it worked well for a week leads me to believe that your system has some kind of corruption problem.

Have you called the support line? They are usually very helpful.

Your system probably still has the TradeStation 7 directory in place as it was. You might try removing TradeStation 8 and re-installing it from the web site. It will again convert the old TradeStation 7 files.

If TradeStation 7 still is on your system, you can try exporting all of your code as an ELD file then importing it to TradeStation 8.

Bob Fulks