TradersStudio?

Has anyone tried or knows anything about TradersStudio?
I think it is suppose to be like TradeStation but better and use TradeStation code with just copy and paste. The website seems to have very little info and no charts to show what it can do. It must be fairly new.
If it works and is even just equal to TradeStation, I would think they would have a big market as long as TradeStation codes can really be used and the charting and system testing is good and they keep it updated at a reasonable cost and don't change something in the updates so what you have now will not work without some extra programming.
That is one thing I never understood about TradeStation.. They marketed it to the newbie and made upgrades as if all users were programmers and enjoyed programming for fun and left some users stranded on some products.
There are many who still use the stand alone TradeStation and probably would never go to the brokerage system.

http://tradersstudio.com/