RE: Missing token files.

Good evening gents. I have a problem with TS8 at the moment, and as I know substantially less than nothng about these things, some help from some kind soul would be greatly appreciated.

I recently upgraded (was forced to) from TS7 to TS8, this apparently went smoothly, problems showed themselves about a week or two after switching.

Initial symptom, when loading TS8 -- a large grey box pops up informing me that if I have recently upgraded from an older TS version, that some of my files/wspaces haven't been converted correctly, and to run "verify all" - which the grey box offers the option of doing, and which i did.

The second symptom is that the TS events log pops up and displays 999,000 errors in whatever workspace I am trying to load. (After having performed "verify all" via the initial grey box). The error log tells me that the event that is causing the error is that " a token file is missing, please do verify all " If I leave TS to finish loading, I end up with my workspace, but with all the studies/strategies removed. The studies are either turned off on my charts in my wspace, or unverified. Switching on the ones that are "off" as opposed to "unverified" does not activate them on the chart.
Doing another "verify all" once I am inside the wspace does not help, error messages such as "token version mismatch" or "Error#200, error found in function".

Those are the symptoms gents....any help in identifying the disease and administering a cure would be gratefully received!