Re: under capitalization problem

Cameron,

My first thought before I finished you post was that you might rethink
the name of your system.  I like it but potential investors might be
expecting a bit more reserved name.  You may also want to rethink your
email address.  The first part of it at least.  From there getting
rich should be easy.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,