under capitalization problem

Howdy all

I have some strategies to trade after 100000kazillion optimisations , but I
am now undercapitalized as I have used a large portion of my 'trading
monies' to live off.
I remember someone once posting some advice on what to do when
undercapitailsed in respect to 'trading other peoples money' but I cant find
that info.
so question time.....
How would I raise capital?
and what sort of cut would I get/charge? ie commisions [is there a standard
roundabout approximat fee? ]
and would this be something id have to organize myself , or can you do this
over the web or can you sell 'trading signals' or is that a bad idea?
I have no idea what I could do with my knowledge at the moment.

Currently my plan is to go back to work and earn some reliable money whilst
I trade my 'Super ultra Xpert System -SUXS' at end of day using half of my
portfolio until my equity allows me to use the whole portfolio.

Should I change the name of my system too  :O)

Cheers
Cameron