Re: under capitalization problem

>I remember someone once posting some advice on what to do when
>undercapitailsed in respect to 'trading other peoples money' but I cant
find
>that info.

If you are trading futures, you can become a CTA, which allows you to trade
OPM and advise 'investors'..  The problem is that you at least need a
hypothetical track record.  And its VERY hard to get money to invest

>Is there a standard fee the industry charges for trading other peoples
>money?

Typically its 1 % of capital per year PLUS 20% of NET profits.  So systems
which have serious drawdowns results in the vendor starving for a few
months;  and potential customers usually are looking for consistent profits
andVERY LOW drawdowns.

>I remember also someone posted a web site to sell trading signals over the
>web. i wouldnt mind looking at that.

Your probably thinking of www.collective2.com .

George Eberhardt
(732)224-8988