Re: under capitalization problem

Hello C,

I know you have been around this and other lists for some time now,so
I do have a question as to your actual reason for this post,however-

from what you have written it appears you are in desperate straits
which might be better attended to in a much different venue than the
'omega list'.

Notwithstanding,your odds of success might be much greater by taking
what capital you have left and physically placing a single bet at a
Las Vegas type Craps table on the COME bet,and take the Full Odds,
the higher,the better. [the 'Don't Come' bet is slightly better,but
you will have to have more money to Lay the Odds]

You will know soon enough if you have vastly increased your capital!

Win or Lose,leave immediately,and as you mentioned,"GO BACK TO WORK"
and reevaluate your situation at a much later date...

Finally,this note is written as one list member to another,I am NOT a
professional therapist,MD,or any other connotation that may suggest
expertise in the mental health field.

Cheers