Re: Trying to patch Tradestation v (Version: 5.00.0707)

Edmond,

You have had a bad time.  I hate to make it worse but reality dictates
it.  There are no patches to get from SP3 to SP5.  You have to start
with SP4b or SP4c then use the Sp5 Patch.  What you really need is the
full SP5 CD from Omega/Tradestation.  If you have a problem getting it
then maybe some kind sole will give you a copy of theirs, BUT then you
have to do a clean install so their password will work.

I keep three or four copies of SP5 around all the time.  I figure it
is doubtful, if I needed a new copy from Tradestation, that they would
send me one.  I think I will make a few more copies right away.  Oh
and I will do it on my brand new Plextor 716A drive that worked
perfect when I installed it last Sunday on my old machine.  Already
burned a copy of a DVD and it worked great.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx