Trying to patch Tradestation v (Version: 5.00.0707)

does any one have ptaches from there (Version: 5.00.0707) through to 5 (the disk is service pack 3 version) my service pack 5 disk shattered in the drive and I had an old back up copy of my service pack 3 disk..

I also had to throw a DVD-R drive out the window - which was kind of fun actually...

P.S. just in case it comes up Plextor Drives (the replacment I selected) the 716A requires a DMA jumper when installed on a tyan S2885 mother board - otherwise you'll end up thinking you fried your board when it wont even post on a re-boot....

What a weekend its been...

Thanks In Advance

Edmond Sorel