RE: Subgraph Selection

At 08:31 PM 1/7/2005, Blair Carruthers wrote:

>I will keep trying the Alert/Max Bars and see if I can get some
>consistent results in getting them into Subgraph TWO.

When you insert the indicator, on the Scaling tab select Screen and on the Data tab, select the Subgraph number you want.

I know of no way to do this in the code.

I frequently include a PlotMode input which I set to 1, 0, -1, -2, etc., for versions of the indicator that I want to plot in SubGraph 1.

I then use PlotMode set to 2 for Subgraph 2, 3 for Subgraph 3, etc.. to get multiple copies of single indicator code to plot different things in the different subgraphs:

if PlotMode = 1 then begin  {Plot in Subgraph 1)
   Plot1(...., "1");
   Plot2(...., "2");
   if FALSE then Plot3(...., "3");
   if FALSE then Plot4(...., "4");
end else
if PlotMode = 2 then begin  {Plot in Subgraph 2)
   Plot1(...., "1");
   Plot2(...., "2");
   if FALSE then Plot3(...., "3");
   Plot4(0, "4");
end else
if PlotMode = 3 then begin  {Plot in Subgraph 3)
   Plot1(...., "1");
   Plot2(...., "2");
   if FALSE then Plot3(...., "3");
   Plot4(0, "4");
end;

You need to call each plot the same name in all cases.

Bob Fulks