RE: Subgraph Selection

Jimmy (and List)

Jimmy, Thanks for your suggestions, and your quickness.

I am getting WEIRD results on using the Use Alert/Max Bars.  I will have
to test it more when I have time...  Probably My System - like my Plot
Statement Problems...

But based on your suggestions, Here is what I have Discovered (after
more Trial and Error...)

When Formatting the initial insert - By Setting the SCALE to SAME AS
SYMBOL, and selecting the Use as Study Default - I then get a dialog box
that asks if I want to move the study to the same Subgraph as the data.
I say YES, and from then on it goes to Subgraph ONE.

Alternatively, use the Properties in Power Editor and Select the Scaling
tab, and set it to Same as Symbol.

That fixed getting things into Subgraph ONE.

I will keep trying the Alert/Max Bars and see if I can get some
consistent results in getting them into Subgraph TWO.

THANKS.

Blair