Re[2]: TS 2000i error message

Bing,

Yes I mean the ActiveX thing.  I'm not much on names.  I install and
use what I think I need.  I'm guilty of thinking about how I use
TS2ki.  I only require fill data.  I don't download all of the NYSE or
anything else.  I used to use DTN and had 30,000 plus symbols.  I used
a few so it was a lot of work to keep my data base running when I
didn't use more than 10 or 15 symbols.  If I want to trade a stock I
don't have I can get lots of daily data from Esignal and about 90 days
of tick and minute.  That is all this boy needs.  I don't believe in
free data.  Free means lower quality to me.  I want easy and good
quality.  Notice I say good quality as there is better but it is of no
advantage to me to buy the very best the way I trade.  Actually bottom
line is I rarely have to download data from Esignal.

Jimmy