Re: Subgraph Selection

Blair,

Yes.

Easy way is when inserting it to a chart go to properties set the
subgraph then put a check mark in the Use Alert/Max bar... then I
think it will do it from then on.  Also check out in Power editor when
you have an indicator up right click and choose properties.  You can
set all kinds of stuff there.

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx