Re: TS 2000i error message

Lee,

I just have to ask why are you using Historybunk.com instead of
Esignal's download?

Well I haven't used Historybunk.com in years and would never go there,
but here is what I would try to fix the setup.  Reboot then reinstall
the Esignal software then crank up.  If that fails then reboot
reinstall Ts2ki right on top of the current install, it wont hurt
anything, then reboot then install the Esignal software again.

If you don't have that patch to get the Esignal historical data let me
know and I will send it to you if you want to try it.  Much much much
much better then historytrash.com.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,