Plot statement not working Properly

List,

I have a simple example of a PLOT statement that does not work properly
on my system.

Here is the Code:

Inputs: Offset(50), Width(3), FGColor(Green), BGColor(Black),
RefColor(Red);
vars: var1(0), var2(0);
Plot1[Offset](MedianPrice, "Offset", FGColor, BGColor, Width);
var1 = getplotbgcolor(1);
var2 = getplotcolor(1);
Print (date, var1, var2, FGColor, BGColor, RefColor);

First Problem - the color change:
If I use this Indicator with a Positive value for Offset, it appears
correctly.  If I use a NEGATIVE value for Offset (i.e. project into the
future) the color changes on the current date.  History is Default
color, and Future is Specified (FGColor) Color.

Second Problem - the Width Does Not Change:
No Matter what Offset I use, Changes to the Width do not cause any
changes on my display.

Help would be appreciated.
FYI - I am running SP5 build 822 on Win2K, 1 Gig of RAM, Dual PIII 450
Processors.

As I am on the Digest, feel free to e-mail me directly at
b.carruthers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Have a good weekend.

TIA

Blair