Want CME eod time&sales data (lots) - willing to pay

in money & services, if that works for you best. I have been collecting
the globex T&S files but have it only since beginning of may of this
year. I suspect some of you have been collecting it for ages.. I believe
the earliest of them goes all the way back to 1998. One interesting
source is anfutures.com, which would mostly satisfy what I need. He is
willing to sell the extracted data for less than 75 bucks (all of it -
ninute & daily, but no tick). But I want those files as I want to do
some major analysis on tick data - hence the need for files. If you have
it, I would pay for burning them to CD / DVD and shipping to me. If you
want to sell the data, let me know what your expectations are. I also
have a very strong engineering & consulting background and can code
almost anything and in any languages - so this might be a good
opportunity to get a personal developer for very cheap.

Thanks!

PS: Only the globex zip files are required. Not too excited about pit
T&S files.