Re: Want CME eod time&sales data (lots) - willing to pay

carrslem wrote:

Since you say you're willing to pay for the data, I assume you are unaware
that such historical data are available directly from the CME - for a price,
of course.

Carroll S.

Everything has a price. Problem is what CME is asking for isn't worth
what they are selling. I have indicated in my email that I can get that
data in extracted form (minute & up) for about $75. I can't afford to
pay CME's price. For that matter, I am not sure if I would pay that even
if I could.

Thanks for pointing it out though.

Abhijit