Re: A peek inside Tradestation.com - what would it show?

The very successful "little guys" I know change brokers a lot.  They
also are not little guys for very long.  One little guy I know has
been known to take a large position with his main broker and let it
hammer him really really badly while he has it hedged at another
broker.  A really good trader will know fairly quickly if someone is
on to his trading.  Also how do you build a system to do what someone
is doing.  You would have no clue what he uses to trade with.  Well
you might say Tradestation could pull it out of his computer using
TS7.  Maybe so but several really good traders I know don't have a
fully mechanical system.  I also don't know any really successful
traders using TS7.  Not to say there aren't any but I don't know them.

Jimmy