Re: A peek inside Tradestation.com - what would it show?

Every broker knows of ways to get around what would be
"illegal", and I firmly believe they all moniter the
trades of their top customers and try to figure out
what trading systems they are using. Definitely not
for selling but most likely for trading those systems
themselves.