RE: Uptick: Tick-based futures trading engine .NET or Java

  • To: "'Alex Matulich'" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Uptick: Tick-based futures trading engine .NET or Java
  • From: "R" <rad1n1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 01:52:12 -0700

Yes definitely use a snake or coffee.

Powerful combination of voodoo tools for trading environment, also while you
at it take a speed typing course cause you will need it since you will be
typing on average 3 time more lines of code.

Leave .Net and Microsoft alone as they are only used by very few windows
users out there!

Lets make our own operating system for this trading platform too while we
have momentum going.

Best regards

Microsoft Fever
Oh no, Bill is looking at my files, ooooh