Re: Uptick: Tick-based futures trading engine .NET or Java

Hmm,

I'd sugest Perl, because there exists allready a lot (really a lot) of
pre-written and easy to use code! Python is more modern (was later
develloped) and therefore more elegant but there is not as much code.

Even a whole (share-) trading project is being develloped: Indices,
Presentations, evaluations, ...
	(genius-trader: http://www.geniustrader.org)

And finally if your result is running you can compile it via C from a script
to real program, which makes it a bit faster.

carl