TS2000i...removing the symbol portfolio temporarily

In an attempt to get Hyperserver Lite working with TS2000i, their tech support wants me
to delete all the symbols in my portfolio.  Since I don't really want to spend hours
deleting and re-inserting the symbols, I'd like to rename the relevant files in the
SERVER folder, so that Global Server will allow me to built a new portfolio.  Later, if
Hyperserver Lite is working with a few test symbols, I'd like to re-rename those
relevant files so that my old portfolio will be back in the Global Server.

Can I do this, and which files should I be renaming?

John