From: Justin Fanning [mailto:Justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2004 12:40 AM
To: Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Undocumented command usage?

I think I may have discovered an undocumented command
usage in that you can use setbreakeven in reverse,
i.e. a loss that then comes back to zero.

I couldn't get TS to optimize with negative numbers so I
simply inverse the number as follows:

setbreakeven((breakeven-(breakeven*2))*size);

I found this helped with a few trades then went into loss,
came back to zero but never made a profit (or minimal profit)
and thought it may have been of use to some.

Enjoy,

Justin

---
---