LastTickLine

Hello Omegalist,

The code below is for an indicator I use in TS4 that simply plots a
horizontal line back from the currentbar close. I believe it was
posted on OL several years back. It is handy to be able to instantly
see where the close is in relation to the rest of the chart.
To work, the indicator needs to be placed in the Hidden subgraph even
though the prompt asks for subgraph 1.

I am now trying to use it with TS7. Nothing shows when placed in the
Hidden subgraph. Has anyone any idea what changes need to be made to
to the code get this to work?

TIA.

Code starts ************************************

Inputs: Price(C), color(12), width(0);
Vars: tl(0), col(0), wid(0);

If CurrentBar =20 then begin
        col=color; wid = width;
        if col < 1 or col > 16 then col = 6;
        if wid < 0 or wid >6 then wid = 0;

        tl = tl_new(d[10],t[10],c,d,t,c);
        tl_setcolor(tl,col);
        tl_setstyle(tl,0);
        tl_setsize(tl,wid);
        tl_SetExtLeft(tl,true);
end else
        if LastBarOnChart and CurrentBar > 20 then begin
        tl_setend(tl,d,t,c);
        tl_setbegin(tl,d[20],t[20],c);
End;

Plot1(Price,"Close");