Re: TS-4 on Windows XP Pro

Hello Jim,

This is a pain I know. From what you have written it looks like
everything is correct. All I can think of is does the line in
SYSTEM.ini look like this:

[386enh]
device=ssiact.386

that is, without quotes around the line
device=ssiact.386
?

It took me a ridiculously long time to get mine working, so don't
expect to get things going in a few minutes. You will need to reboot a
few times too.

--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxx