Re: Something very distrubing

Hello Ernie,

I doubt there is anything to worry about now.  There was a period a
few years ago when the vulnerability was absurd.  If they ripped it
off from your computer, it happened back then, before Microsoft finally woke
up.

Still, as a standard rule, keep all of your web browsing and email
activities quarantined from your trading stuff on separate computers.
So if there is any state-of-the-art hacking taking place on your trading computer, it's
probably from your own broker.