Re: Something very distrubing

   Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 23:36:25 -0800
   From: Frank Fleisher <r4_6fpen8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   Hello Ernie,

   I doubt there is anything to worry about now.  There was a period a
   few years ago when the vulnerability was absurd.  If they ripped it
   off from your computer, it happened back then, before Microsoft finally woke
   up.

Microsoft is still in deep slumber, except for the PR hacks who
contine to spout nonsense while emptying your wallet with promises of
"we REALLY have it fixed this time, honest!  Just buy out latest
stuff".  Read "Accidental Empires" for insight into why Microsoft will
never "fix it".  Alternatively, read Bugtraq for the daily microsoft
absurdity.

Using an external firewall and email filtering software are your best
opportunities for safety, not believing Mickysoft.